Five more health information technology vendors recently had electronic health records products certified for meeting some or all requirements of revised Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the meaningful use program, called the 2014 Edition. They include:
* Allscripts: dbMotion health information exchange, version 5.0, as an ambulatory and inpatient EHR Module, by the Drummond Group;
* Plexus Information Systems: Anesthesia Touch V4, as an ambulatory and inpatient Complete EHR, by Drummond Group;
* WonderDoc: Chiropractic EHR version 1.3, as an EHR Module, by Drummond Group;
* Anthelio Healthcare Solutions: Patient PULSE patient engagement platform version 1.0, as an ambulatory and inpatient EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology; and
* e-MDs: Solution Series 8.0, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access