Here is Health Data Management’s weekly roundup of new health IT contracts and go-lives.
* Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, with 437 beds serving parts of Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties, has selected the PatientSecure software of Imprivata to improve positive patient identification and reduce duplicate records. The software uses biometric identification technology to create a 1:1 link between a patient’s unique biometric information and their individual medical record. Nine community clinics also will use the technology.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access