The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology will hold a series of conference calls to provide an overview of the final rule to establish a temporary certification program for electronic health records.
Specific one-hour calls are set up for potential testing and certification entities, EHR developers and vendors, providers who have developed in-house systems, and other providers. Here's the schedule:
* Potential testing/certification applicants: June 30, 4 p.m. EST, phone 800-857-9600, passcode 3533556.
* Developers and vendors: July 1, 4 p.m. EST, phone 800-619-0361, passcode 3533556.
* Provider in-house developers: July 2, 10 a.m. EST, phone 800-857-9600, passcode 4129010.
* Other providers: July 2, 11 a.m. EST, phone 800-769-9420, passcode 3533556.
Transcripts of each call will be posted to ONC's Web site within 48 hours.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access