The federal government's listing of electronic health records software and related modules certified as meeting meaningful use requirements has hit the 250 mark for ambulatory products and the 100 mark for inpatient products. Applications certified in recent days include:
* Iatric Systems' Clinical Exchange Client Server 1.5.0 as an EHR Module by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* McKesson Corp.'s Quality eMeasures and Clinical Performance Analytics applications as EHR Modules by the Drummond Group; and
* Medical Transcription Billing Corp.'s MTBC EMR v 5.0 as an ambulatory Complete EHR by CCHIT.
The Office of the National Coordinator's lists of certified EHRs are available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access