Hyland Software Inc. has announced more than 850 enhancements and new functions in version 9.2 of its flagship OnBase document imaging and management software.
An offline client, for instance, enables use of OnBase from anywhere even if there is no Internet access, according to the Westlake, Ohio-based vendor. Clinicians, social workers and others in the field can enter notes, scan documents, fill out electronic forms and retrieve documents from OnBase, with the information automatically synchronized when reconnected to the Internet. Other enhancements include:
* Support for mobile access via Blackberry devices;
* Workflow integration with Microsoft Outlook to enable workflow tasks, such as approval of a purchase order or other requests, without leaving Outlook; and
* Provider and patient portals compatible with Meditech hospital information systems; and
More information is available at onbase.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access