As physicians become major users of smartphones, developers keep coming out with new mobile clinical applications. Here's a couple of products announced in recent days:
* Researchers at Children's Hospital Boston and the University of North Carolina have developed MedWatcher, which enables users to track drug safety updates from the Food and Drug Administration. The application runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. More information is available at healthmap.org/medwatcher.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access