Health Data Management is now accepting nominations for The Most Powerful Women in Healthcare IT Awards. The awards program highlights the professional achievements and leadership of women in the healthcare information technology industry. Nominations will be accepted in these three categories:
- HIT Leader (CIO, CMIO, CSO, VP of IT or other IT title)
- Senior Executive Leader (provider hospital/practice CEO, COO, CFO, CNO)
- Industry Thought Leader/Influencer (such as regulators, vendors, consultants, academics, researchers, foundations, elected officials)
Award winners will be recognized for driving technology innovation, overcoming organizational and technology barriers, deploying leading-edge technology, shaping IT regulation and policy, and implementing healthcare technology that dramatically increased patient safety and health organization efficiency. Special attention will be given to those candidates who have mentored female staff or peers and elevated the status of women in the profession.
Winners will be recognized at Health Data Management’s Most Powerful Women in Healthcare IT event, May 12 at the Boston Sheraton Hotel; in HDM’s May print and digital issue; and in an editorial package that will be posted to HDM’s website.
Click here for the nomination form.
Email your entry to HDM Editor-in-Chief Fred Bazzoli.
The deadline for submissions is February 1, 2016.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access