Publicly held information technology companies continue to release their most recent quarterly financial reports. Among them:
* Allscripts reported substantially higher revenue but lower net income for the first quarter of 2011, as year-ago figures do not include Eclipsys Corp., which was acquired last August. First quarter revenue rose 82 percent to $335.5 million, while income dropped 32 percent to $12.6 million. In the first two full quarters since the Eclipsys buy, bookings have increased by 22 percent over the same time period a year ago.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access