Three more electronic health records vendors have had specific versions of their products certified as supporting Stage 1 meaningful use requirements. They are:
* Iatric Systems' patient portal, PtAccess, version 1.0.11, as an EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* KeyMedical Software Inc.'s ambulatory KeyChart, Version 4.0.0.09, as a Complete EHR, from CCHIT; and
* A second certification of additional functionality of Wellsoft Corp.'s EDIS v11 emergency department information system, as an EHR Module, from CCHIT. The company expects soon to achieve Complete EHR certification of the product.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access