Several additional inpatient and ambulatory electronic health records vendors have received certification from federally designated entities that specific versions of their EHRs support Stage 1 meaningful use requirements. They include:
* Cerner Corp. has received, from CCHIT, Complete EHR certification of the three most current versions of its Millennium inpatient and ambulatory products. The Web-hosted ambulatory EHR also was certified.
* McKesson Corp.'s Horizon Clinicals 10.3.1 has Complete EHR certification for inpatient care from Drummond Group.
* HealthFusion's MediTouch EHR 3.0 ambulatory product has Complete EHR certification from Drummond Group.
* Surgical Information Systems has received Modular EHR certification of its SIS Version 5 perioperative information system from Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access