Specific versions of four electronic health records systems have recently received certification that they meet meaningful use criteria. Complete certification means a product meets all ambulatory or inpatient criteria, while Modular certification means the product meets a particular subset of criteria. The newly certified applications include:
* GE Centricity Perioperative Manager, version 7.5.3, as a Modular EHR, from Drummond Group;
* Corepoint Health's Corepoint Integration Engine, as a Modular EHR, from Drummond Group;
* Siemens Healthcare's Soarian Quality Measures, version VA57A, as a Modular EHR, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology; and
* Computer Sciences Corp.'s CareVeillance clinical surveillance application, as a Modular EHR, from Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access