Several additional electronic health records products recently received federally authorized certification that they support meaningful use criteria under the HITECH Act.
The Certification Commission for Health Information Technology certified GE Healthcare's Centricity Practice Solution version 9.5 as a complete EHR.
The Drummond Group recently certified the following EHRs:
* RelayHealth's RelayClinical Platform 10.2 as a modular EHR,
* Emdeon Inc.'s Emdeon Clinician 7.4 as a complete EHR,
* Sage Healthcare's Intergy Meaningful Use Edition v 6.2 as a complete EHR, and
* Kabot Systems' VistA++ EHR Office Edition 220.127.116.11 as a complete EHR.
More information on certified EHRs is available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access