Three more electronic health records products recently received federally authorized certification of meeting meaningful use requirements under the HITECH Act. They are:
* Medstreaming's Medical Office EMR, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from the Drummond Group;
* InfoQuest System's InfoCare EHR, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from the Drummond Group; and
* Netsmart Technologies' CMHC/MIS 4.2, as an EHR Module, from the Drummond Group. The company plans to seek Complete EHR certification in the second quarter.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access