As of February 20, the federal government list of electronic health records products meeting some or all requirements under the 2014 Edition of meaningful use stood at 830. Heres a handful of some of the most recently certified products:
* CureMD Healthcare (ambulatory): SMART Cloud v10g, as a Complete EHR, certified by ICSA Labs.
* NexTech Systems (specialty-specific): NexERx and NewCropRX, versions 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2, as EHR Modules, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
* Gaargle Solutions (dental): Dovetail Dental Web Application Version 1.4, as an EHR Module, by Drummond Group.
* Passport (inpatient): CareCertainty for V/D/T capability, as an EHR Module, from ICSA Labs.
* CoCentrix (state HHS agencies and community providers): Coordinated Care Platform version 3, as an EHR Module, by Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access