Four electronic health records products from three vendors in recent days received federally deemed certification for meeting one or more Stage 1 meaningful use requirements. They are:
* Navigating Cancer's Patient Engagement Portal, version 3.9, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group;
* California Medical Systems' Practice Expert EMR, version 2011.100.1.1, as a Complete EHR, from Drummond Group; and
* Iatric Systems' Public Health Reportable Lab Results Interface, version 1.5, as an EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology. The vendor's Meaningful Use Manager application, previously certified in June, also has received additional EHR Module certification from CCHIT for its Clinical Quality Measures component.
The federal government's database of certified inpatient and ambulatory EHR applications is available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access