Three more electronic health records vendors in recent days have had specific versions of their products certified as supporting meaningful use requirements. They include:
* McKesson Corp.'s Practice Partner (version 9.5), Medisoft Clinical Version 17 SPI and Lytec MD 2011, all certified as Complete ambulatory EHRs by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Behavioral Health vendor Netsmart Technologies' Avatar 2011 as a Complete ambulatory and inpatient EHR by Drummond Group; and
* Keane's Optimum, Version 3.1.0, as a Complete inpatient EHR by CCHIT.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access