KLAS and Health Data Management will host the Healthcare Business Intelligence TweetChat at 1 pm Eastern today. The hashtag for the event is #HITBI.
The TweetChat will feature insights from business intelligence leaders about the most pressing BI issues. Topics include:
- What area(s) are the most important today for BI & analytics? Clinical, operational, research, financial?
- What really is big data? What are the challenges/opportunities in healthcare?
- How do we get users more involved/engaged with healthcare BI/BA?
- What is the impact of regulation/ meaningful use on the need for data/ business intelligence?
- What is the future of healthcare analytics?
Leading the conversation will be Joe VanDeGraaff, research director at KLAS, along with Trevor Strome, the founder of HealthcareAnalytics.info.
All you have to do is search for #HITBI on Twitter and follow along in the conversation. To participate, simply use #HITBI in each of your tweets.
- To respond to someone directly, start your tweet with @(their twitter handle) and your message. You can also click the first icon under the tweet.
- If you agree with someone’s tweet or want to emphasize it, use the retweet button. This is the second icon under the tweet.
- You only have 138 characters
- If you want to share a link, shorten it at http://bitly.com/
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access