IMS Health, a vendor of market intelligence databases for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, has formed the IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics.
The institute will work with the life sciences industry, health care payers, government agencies and academic institutions. Focus areas, according to the new institute's Web site, include:
* Enhancing the use of information by health care stakeholders,
* Optimizing the performance of medical care,
* Understanding the future global role for biopharmaceuticals,
* Supporting the role of innovation in health system products, processes and delivery systems, and
* Informing and advancing health care agendas in developing nations.
More information is available at theimsinstitute.org.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access