Multiple electronic health records products have recently been certified as supporting Stage 1 meaningful use criteria, including the first certifications from ICSA Labs of Mechanicsburg, Pa., selected in December as an ONC-Authorized Testing and Certification Body. ICSA has certified:
* Design Clinicals' MedsTracker version 5.0 as an ambulatory and inpatient EHR Module,
* Colonial Valley Software's Lectronic Practice Suite version 2.02.0.1 as an ambulatory EHR Module, and
* OEMR's OpenEMR 4 as an ambulatory EHR Module.
Other recent certifications include:
* McKesson's Horizon Lab 13.2 as an EHR Module for all settings of care by Drummond Group,
* Iatric Systems' Clinical Document Exchange Magic 1.5.0 as an inpatient EHR Module by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology, and
* Allscripts' ED 7.0 emergency department information system as a Complete EHR by CCHIT.
The official federal government list of certified EHR products, updated regularly, is at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access