Customized speech recognition software for Epic electronic health records, easier access to patient drug education content, a new mental health EHR for New York, and a major clearinghouse ready for ICD-10 testing are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Nuance Communications has developed a version of the Dragon Medical 360 Network Edition speech recognition software to optimize use of the technology on electronic health records from Epic Systems Corp. The product, designed for virtualized environments, includes more than 1,000 customized EHR commands, pre-developed templates and content to create standard notes, along with consulting services.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access