New investments and services are among recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* North Bridge Growth Equity has invested $30 million, a minority stake, in Valence Health, a Chicago-based vendor of data collection and analysis software and services for providers and payers. The investment positions the company to better compete for contracts with providers and insurers participating in accountable care organizations and other new care delivery/payment models. North Bridge also assisted Valence Health in forming its first board of directors, on which it has representation.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access