Three health information technology vendors introduced new products in recent days:
* The RelayHealth unit of McKesson Corp. has introduced RelayAnalytics Pulse, which is software to enable hospitals and delivery systems to analyze their own data to improve financial performance. The software includes a Value Index that assigns a monetary value to the improvement of specific indicators.
* Mountain View, Calif.-based drchrono’s free electronic health records software now supports payment transactions and real-time eligibility checks using an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
* Consult A Doctor, which offers electronic physician-patient consultations, has introduced iDr 24/7, a mobile application for use on the iPhone. The app connects individuals with membership for consultations with a board certified physician. The company expects to support other smartphones, including Android, later this year.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access