Health information technology vendors have recently announced new initiatives including acquisitions, discounted purchasing opportunities and customer wins:
* NextGen Healthcare Information Systems has acquired Matrix Management Solutions of North Canton, Ohio, a reseller of the vendor’s practice management and electronic health records software. The buy increases NextGen’s training, implementation and support resources, bringing the talent in-house. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
* Group purchasing organization Amerinet Inc. has added to its portfolio the transactions processing services of IVANS Inc., a veteran value added network operator. Amerinet will offer the vendor’s AuditDocs software that supports electronic submission of Medicare audit documentation requests. IVANS is a CMS-approved “health information handler.”
* Indian River Medical Center in Vero Beach, Fla., will use the health information exchange services of McKesson’s RelayHealth unit, including offering a personal health record. The 335-bed hospital serves an area with a large number of seasonal residents.
* Montgomery County Memorial Hospital in Red Oak, Iowa, has implemented an emergency department information system from EPOWERdoc. The 25-bed critical access hospital uses core information systems from NTT DATA (Keane), which resells the emergency department system.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access