Information technology vendors have announced new installations and alliances in recent days:
* WellPoint Inc. has completed a migration to the Microsoft Office 365 suite of business software in a cloud environment. Among other services, the platform hosts more than 65,000 email boxes and enables WellPoint employees to communicate via chat, video or audio.
* DSS Inc., a vendor of products to support the Veterans Affairs VistA electronic health records system, has introduced software to simplify procurement of prosthetics, braces, foot supports and other sensory aids. The Acquisition Purchasing Agent Tool supports electronic bidding and ordering, more robust reporting, improved interoperability and tracking of requests, according to the vendor.
* MedAssets now offers software from Attainia to manage capital budgets as part of the services from its Capital and Construction Solutions division. The software includes a dashboard to enter capital budget replacement requests and manage the approval workflow, a collaborative platform for managing equipment from early planning through installation, and analysis of planned and budgeted capital, according to the vendors.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access