Health information technology vendors have announced the following initiatives in recent days:
* Workforce management software vendor Kronos Inc. has acquired OptiLink from The Advisory Board Company for an undisclosed amount of cash. Tigard, Ore.-based OptiLink sells nurse scheduling software that analyzes admissions/discharge/transfers data to staff appropriately, based on actual patient demand and acuity. Users of the software include Intermountain Healthcare, Seton Family Healthcare and Tenet Healthcare Corp.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access