New apps, customer wins and milestones highlight recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* Community hospital information systems vendor eCareSoft Inc. now offers an Android app for its ambulatory physician electronic health records software. The app enables physicians to remotely log onto the tablet version of the EHR.
* Lancaster (Pa.) General Health will implement compliance management software from MetricStream Inc., Palo Alto, Calif. The three-hospital delivery system includes nearly 50 facilities across Lancaster County.
* Insurer Humana Inc. is pilot testing interactive remote monitoring in patient homes and recently completed installation of 1,600 devices for the program that began in January 2011. The company is using technology from Trapollo LLC, Sterling, Va.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access