Health information technology vendors have made several announcements in recent days, including:
* Physician software vendor gloStream will offer point-of-care clinical decision support from DiagnosisOne in its electronic health records application.
* Lehigh Valley Health Network in Allentown, Pa., will use the health information exchange platform of Orion Health to exchange data between three hospitals, nine health centers and more than 40 clinics. The HIE product includes a clinical portal, integration engine and clinical data repository.
* PhoneFactor Inc. has introduced user authentication software for iPhones and iPads. The application works with a connection to any cellular or Wi-Fi network.
* McKesson Corp. will provide picture archiving and communication systems to military health facilities under a federal contract worth nearly $30 million if exercised over four years. The deal has two base years and two optional years.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access