New Medicaid business, vendor leadership and software highlight health information technology vendor announcements in recent days:
* The Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene has selected Computer Sciences Corp. as its Medicaid fiscal agent under a contract valued up to $297 million. The contract has a five-year base period with three two-year options. The state currently acts as its own fiscal agent in administering Medicaid programs. CSC will replace the state’s existing Medicaid Management Information System and take over fiscal agent duties.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access