Health information technology vendors have recently announced new customer wins for their products and services. Among them:
* Contractor CGI Federal Inc. of Fairfax, Va., will build a federal health insurance exchange under a contract with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. A two-year base contract has a value of $55.7 million with up to three one-year options, putting the potential total value at $93.7 million. The resulting product, called Federal Exchange, is designed to aid consumers and small businesses in comparing and purchasing health insurance coverage. States and territories are required to build similar exchanges under the Affordable Care Act.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access