Cloud security, automated syndromic reporting and a private network for the autism community highlight recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Mycroft Inc. and CA Technologies have introduced XSpectra, a cloud-based identity and access management service for providers. The technology includes user authentication, assignment of access rights and single-sign-on functionality to access multiple applications inside and outside of the cloud. The service offers usage-based pricing to reflect seasonal business fluctuations, and verified identity for remote logins based on geography, time and physical distance between login attempts and other factors.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access