Recent health information technology vendor announcements cover a new leader for one analytics firm and a new product for another, and a new mobile app for physicians:
* Data analytics and performance measurement vendor MedeAnalytics has named industry veteran Andrew Hurd as CEO, succeeding Mike Gallagher, who remains executive chairman. Hurd has more than 25 years of health information technology experience, most recently as CEO at mobile health content firm Epocrates, now part of athenahealth Inc. He also was chair and CEO at Carefx, a health care context management and visual integration software firm that Harris Corp. bought in 2011, and held senior positions at WebMD and QuadraMed.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access