A new CEO at Healthland and new funding for CareCloud are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Community hospital information systems vendor Healthland has named Chris Bauleke as CEO, succeeding Angie Franks, who will become president and lead strategy and marketing development work. Bauleke, with two decades of service in health information technology, most recently served as president of the enterprise intelligence unit of RelayHealth, a division of McKesson Corp.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access