A new CEO at Healthland and new funding for CareCloud are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Community hospital information systems vendor Healthland has named Chris Bauleke as CEO, succeeding Angie Franks, who will become president and lead strategy and marketing development work. Bauleke, with two decades of service in health information technology, most recently served as president of the enterprise intelligence unit of RelayHealth, a division of McKesson Corp.
* Ambulatory software and outsourced revenue cycle management services vendor CareCloud has raised $20 million in a new funding round, bringing its total funding to $44 million. Tenaya Capital led the new funding, joined by existing investors Intel Capital and Norwest Venture Partners. The vendor serves nearly 3,000 providers 45 states.
* NextLOGIK has introduced LabClarity, an analytics tool to enable physician and hospital laboratories to conduct cost-benefit analyses of the tests they perform. The product can assess multiple variables such as procedure methodologies, staff utilization and reimbursement fees. It is available via a subscription. More information is at labclarity.com.
* Truven Health Analytics will build the State of Georgia’s health information exchange platform, the fifth statewide HIE contract for the vendor. Truven Health uses the HIE platform of CareEvolution.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access