Meaningful use certifications, mobile job searches, a new telemedicine product and a new name for an established firm are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* NextGen Healthcare Information Systems and MEDHOST recently received certifications for products that meet the ONC 2014 Edition of electronic health records meaningful use criteria for Stages 1 and 2. The Drummond Group certified the MEDHOST EDIS system, versions 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4, as inpatient EHR Modules meeting multiple criteria that affects the emergency department. The Certification Commission for Health Information Technology certified NextGen Inpatient Clinicals version 2.6 as an EHR Module while the vendor completes development for full certification.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access