Following are recent product announcements by HIT vendors:
* OCS has released a quality reporting toolkit for hospice settings. The educational and instructional document is designed to help with the hospice public reporting mandates from the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services.
The document summarizes past and present guidelines of hospice quality reporting in 2012 and 2013. The toolkit is available for $55 through the OCS website. The Hospice Quality Reporting Toolkit is comprised an educational overview, participation instructions and a template for data submission. OCS is part of National Research Corp.
* Health information exchange vendor Orion Health said its software will be used by St. Vincent’s HealthCare, Jacksonsville, Fla., to facilitate communications with community physicians. The set-up will include an integration engine, messaging capability and order transmission.
Physicians can also send and receive lab results, transcribed reports and discharge summaries through the portal, which will consolidate information from disparate systems.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access