Several health information exchanges have announced new initiatives in recent days. Among them:
* The Health Information Partnership for Tennessee, the state's HIE funded with $11.6 million in stimulus funds, has named Keith Cox as CEO. He has served as chief technology officer at medical information content vendor ADAM Inc. and previously was director of global partner business development in the Developer & Platform Evangelism division of Microsoft Corp.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access