New health information exchange initiatives or milestones have been announced in rapid succession in recent days. They include:
* Seton Healthcare Family, with 38 facilities including 11 hospitals serving Central Texas, will use an interoperability platform from dbMotion, Pittsburgh;
* Scripps Health in San Diego will use the Allscripts Community Record, which includes dbMotion technology, to aggregate data from inpatient and ambulatory electronic health records systems;
* Phoenix-based Axway will build Connecticut's statewide HIE using vendor partners NextGate for directories and indexes, CA Technologies for single-sign-on and GE Healthcare for clinical document registry and repository;
* Community Health Alliance, a Virginia-based consortium of hospitals, will establish a governance structure for the state's HIE and staff and manage its operations on an ongoing basis; and
* Chicago-based bswift will team with Microsoft Corp. to offer health insurance exchanges to states and private insurers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access