Detroits Henry Ford Health System has launched a free app that makes it easier for patients to order and manage their medications.
The app is available to patients who use Henry Fords 28 retail pharmacies throughout metro Detroit. It allows patients to:
* Order prescription refills,
* Receive text message notifications when their medication is available for pickup,
* Enroll in refill and medication dosage reminders,
* Access an overview of their medication records,
* Locate a nearby Henry Ford pharmacy,
* Transfer prescription(s) between Henry Ford pharmacy locations, and
* View monthly over-the-counter specials.
The app, created by San Francisco-based mscripts, is available for free download on iTunes and Google Play.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access