Here’s a round-up of recent announcements from several health information technology vendors:
* HomeTown Health, a network of about 66 rural hospitals in
Georgia and Florida, is hosting software from McKesson Health Solutions to help determine and document medical necessity decisions. The CareEnhance Review Management software uses content from the InterQual decision support product line. So far, 15 hospitals have signed for the service.
* First Databank now has ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes in its MedKnowledge clinical drug decision support system. The vender will continue to host ICD-9-CM codes for several years past the ICD-10 compliance date to support retrospective analysis and decision support as patient profiles will continue to contain the older codes.
* Greenway Medical Technologies’ PrimeSuite ambulatory applications have been certified for interoperability with Cerner Corp.’s suite of software under a Cerner certification program.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access