Here’s a round-up of recent announcements from several health information technology vendors:
* HomeTown Health, a network of about 66 rural hospitals in Georgia and Florida, is hosting software from McKesson Health Solutions to help determine and document medical necessity decisions. The CareEnhance Review Management software uses content from the InterQual decision support product line. So far, 15 hospitals have signed for the service.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access