New services for physicians and insurers are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Physician technology vendor Aprima Medical Software has released a mobile app for its electronic health records software. The app enables authorized clinician access to the EHR using an iPhone or Android mobile device.
* A new version of ADP AdvancedMD’s practice management and electronic health records software includes an Apple iPad app for mobile access, as well as other new features: for example, the Credit Balance Transfer function enables a practice to apply credit patient balances within a family from one patient to another. Practices also now can add photos of patients to their records, improving personalization and reducing chart mistakes.
* Revenue cycle management vendor Emdeon Inc. recently launched the Emdeon Payment Network to combine electronic and print payment infrastructures with a data analytics engine. The engine examines inbound payment files and routs them using a payer’s chosen payment distribution method.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access