New leadership and products lead HIT vendor announcements in recent days. They include:
* Health data analysis and benchmarking firm Press Ganey Associates has named Patrick Ryan as CEO and a director. Ryan succeeds Robert Draughon, who served as interim CEO since last summer and returns to his posts as president and CFO. Ryan has 30 years experience in health care, most recently as CEO at supply chain vendor The Broadlane Group, which MedAssets acquired.
* Revenue cycle management vendor Craneware Inc. is participating in Medicare’s esMD Gateway Services pilot program. Under esMD, providers can electronically submit medical record documentation as requested by Medicare auditors. Craneware’s InSight Audit software is designed to manage medical claims audits.
* Communications vendor Amcom Software has released new software designed to route calls to the right clinician on the right device. The application, called Care Connect, integrates with the vendor’s directory, on-call scheduling and mobile device messaging products. A staff member or clinician using the service can dial one local number and speak the intended recipient’s name or role. Based on rules, the software considers the type of communication, date and time, urgency and person making the request to determine if the request should be routed to a smartphone, home phone, colleague or voicemail.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access