New product announcements from health care software vendors in recent days include:
* General Dynamics Information Technology has introduced two new applications to its suite of anti-fraud software and services. They are STARS Services, which provides outsourced assistance for in-house investigations; and STARS Commander, an application to manage fraud, waste and abuse programs.
* Select Data Inc. has introduced clinical documentation software for the home health environment to capture data at the point of care via an iPad. Forms can be accessed and data captured during site visits and uploaded later.
* Claims clearinghouse Capario Inc. has a new service to automate provider enrollment with insurers. Features include bulk uploading, custom payer list searches to see only the insurers that a provider works with, checking of missing or invalid data before submission, and tracking from enrollment submission to payer approval.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access