New clients, services and meaningful use certification are among recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* Virginia Physicians Inc., serving the Richmond region with providers in eight locations, will implement a suite of software from eClinicalWorks Inc. The technology includes practice management, electronic health records, patient portal, analytics, mobile access, secure messaging, and peer-to-peer communication systems.
* Claims clearinghouse Capario is offering a new suite of revenue cycle services in a partnership with financial transactions processor TransFirst. The services include card swipe systems, sending paper or electronic statements to patients, a patient payment portal, conversion of paper checks for electronic processing, and extended or recurring payment plans.
* Avero has received Complete EHR meaningful use certification for Version 7 its ambulatory interWORKS RIS/PACs system. ICSA Labs was the federally designated certifying entity.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access