A new chairman for Allscripts and new initiatives from three other firms are among recent health information technology vendor announcements:
* Allscripts has named Dennis Chookaszian as chairman of the board of directors, succeeding Phil Pead who was terminated last week. Pead’s removal, the resignation of three other board members and poor first quarter financial results tanked the vendor’s stock price on April 27. Among other posts, Chookaszian has served as chair and CEO at financial advice firm mPower Inc., chair and CEO at CNA Insurance Companies, and chair of the Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access