Vendors in the health information technology space have announced new customer wins and partnerships in recent days, including:
* Five-hospital St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network in Bethlehem, Pa., will outsource the 24-hour monitoring of its information technology infrastructure to CareTech Solutions, Troy, Mich.
* NCR Corp. has selected Electronic Payment Exchange as its preferred payment processing services vendor and integrated the services into its patient self-service portal, kiosk and tablet products. The products enable patients to self-register and pay online. Conifer Health Solutions and Blair Medical Associates are the first customers to use the integrated service.
* Children's Hospital of Orange County in California will implement health information exchange software from MobileMD Inc. The hospital hopes to facilitate sharing of patient information among its 800 physicians and more than 1,000 referring physicians.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access