Several health information technology vendors have announced new products or initiatives, including:
* OptumInsight (formerly Ingenix) will offer its CareTracker physician practice management software integrated with the electronic payments technology of InstaMed, enabling patients to pay bills using a debit or credit card via a Web site, telephone or at the point of care;
* As part of its 2011-2012 online curriculum for colleges and universities, McGraw-Hill Higher Education will offer a course on electronic health records using the PrimeSuite EHR of Greenway Medical Technologies; and
* Monroe County Medical Center in Tompkinsville, Ky., will replace its hospital information hospital with the clinical/financial/administrative system of Healthcare Management Systems Inc., Nashville, Tenn. The 49-bed hospital will link to the Kentucky Health Information Exchange using the vendor's Connex interoperability application. More information is available at mcmccares.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access