Health information technology vendors have made several announcements in recent days, including:
* Tupelo-based Imaging Associates of North Mississippi Magnolia has implemented secure diagnostic imaging transfer software from Circadence Corp., Boulder, Colo. Imaging Associates provides reading and interpreting services in rural Mississippi and Tennessee. The new software transfers image sets in about 13 seconds compared with nearly four minutes for its previous technology.
* Three-and-one-half years after launching a database service enabling individuals to store their personal genetic information, 23andMe has passed the 100,000-user mark. Sixty percent of the users have participated in research-focused online surveys and three-quarters have permitted scientists to use their genetic data in institution review board-approved studies.
* The University of Maryland School of Medicine has selected the Mosiac platform of RemedyMD to house a gastrointestinal and respiratory tract disease registry.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access