Health information technology vendors in recent days have announced new enhancements and partnerships. Among them:
* Zynx Health has introduced two enhancements for its clinical decision support suite of software. Outcomes Navigator enables providers to identify treatment processes for medical conditions to reduce financial risk by preventing admissions, readmissions, emergency department visits and hospital-acquired conditions, or reducing length of stay. The vendor also now offers "Key Clinical Processes" icons that highlight proven best practices as clinicians follow the order set and plan of care.
* T-System Inc. will embed in its emergency department information system the pediatric and adult drug dosage calculators and allergy/medication interaction checks of PEPID LLC. The alliance will place clinical decision support tools directly in the workflow of emergency personnel, according to the companies.
* ICD-10 Coders Academy and Elsevier Health have created an online ICD-10 training program called "Elsevier CEU ICD-10 Value Pack." The program targets medical coding professionals preparing for certification examinations that the academy offers. More information is available at icd10codersacademy.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access