Announcements from health information technology vendors in recent days cover meaningful use, HIPAA 5010 readiness and health information exchange initiatives, including:
* Cottage Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Woodsville, N.H., has successfully attested to Stage 1 meaningful use of electronic health records. The facility has used the hospital information system of Nashville, Tenn.-based Healthcare Management Systems Inc. for more than a decade. It completed a 90-day reporting period on July 15 and attested the same day.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access