Here's a recap of new health information technology initiatives, contracts and products announced in recent days:
* Vanderbilt University Medical Center will work with Specialists on Call, an organization that provides telemedicine services to emergency departments, to provide on-demand, anytime access to board-certified neurologists to all hospitals in the state. The service is called the Vanderbilt Neuroscience Network. The medical center also will offer stroke education and screening programs, and assistance with stroke certifications for all participating hospitals.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access