Recent new contracts with health information technology vendors include providers purchasing mobile, EHR and code management systems:
* Meritage Accountable Care Organization in Sonoma and Napa Counties of Northern California has selected the Carebook evidence-based mobile care coordinating platform software of CareInSync.
* Georgia Physicians for Accountable Care LLC, which is participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program, will use the Care Coordination Medical Record of eClinicalWorks Inc.
* Dean Health Plan in Madison, Wis., has bought the Language Engine terminology and code management system of Wolters Kluwers Health Language unit to normalize data across disparate information systems.
* Maine Health has chosen the DataArk centralized archive for legacy clinical and financial data from MediQuant Inc.
* Adventist Health System has selected long-term/post-acute care electronic health records software from HealthMEDX.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access